Grow & Give Back! Online Showcase
With over 300 organisations across 26 regions of the UK and expanding.
The ANTZ network needs to be supporting each other more than ever.
At this event, you will hear from organisations who are offering products, services or in need of support, advice and guidance.
How can you make a difference?
- Can you use their services?
- Can you recommend them to friends, colleagues and your personal networks?
- Can you like, share or comment on their social media platforms?
Our 6 featured partner organisations for this event are:
- Sally Bonnie | Director | Inspire Women CIC
- Philip Kemp | Managing Director | Kemp Barnes Financial Planning Ltd
- Ian Hawley | Referral Account Manager | Mantra Learning
- Elliot McKinnell | Director | Roar Potential (Ridgeway School)
- Mandy West | Head of Corporate and Major Donor Fundraising | StreetGames UK Ltd
- Beverley Hoyle | Funding & Communications Manager | Transport for Sick Children
You will need internet access to participate and Microsoft Teams which is available via your Web Browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox etc.) Instructions will be given when you register.Register