ANTZ Social Impact Journey (Cymru: Day 2)
ANTZ has built the first Social Impact Learning Accreditation in the UK which sets a standard to deliver impact and legacy.
Delivery is a blend of guided and self-guided training across 30 hours.
The training support will:
- Enable your business to embed impact and legacy for you and your local community.
- Help you build the foundations to be bid-ready.
- Bring clarity to what Social Impact is, keeping it simple.
- Provide a simple methodology to drive engagement with Social Impact internally and externally.
- Add value to your supply chain.
- Positively impact and change lives in and out of work.
- Help businesses and communities grow commercially and socially.
Who should attend?
This qualification is designed for business leaders (from SMEs to global businesses), decision-makers, owners, and anyone connected to Social Impact and/or procurement.
Price: £799 per person + VAT
September 2023 Schedule:
- Tuesday, 19 - Thursday, 21 | 0900-1700 | Online (Microsoft Teams)
- Friday, 29 | 1100-1300 | Online (Microsoft Teams)
To find out more and book your place email email@example.comEnquire About This Event