ANTZ Social Value Journey (Manchester: Day 1)
The ETCAL Level 3 Award in the Social Value Journey awarded by ETA, regulated by Ofqual, delivered by ANTZ sets a standard to deliver impact and legacy.
Delivery is a blend of guided and self-guided training across 30 hours.
The training support will:
- Enable your business to embed impact and legacy for you and your local community.
- Help you build the foundations to be bid-ready.
- Bring clarity to what Social Value is, keeping it simple.
- Provide a simple methodology to drive engagement with Social Value internally and externally.
- Add value to your supply chain.
- Positively impact and change lives in and out of work.
- Help businesses and communities grow commercially and socially.
Who should attend?
This qualification is designed for business leaders (from SMEs to global businesses), decision-makers, owners, and anyone connected to Social Value and/or procurement.
Introductory Price: £799 per person + VAT
September 2023 Schedule:
- Tuesday, 19 - Thursday, 21 | 0930-1600 | Manchester.
- Friday, 29 | 1100-1300 | Online (Microsoft Teams).